Up until a few days ago, I could access Tor every time I clicked the "Start Tor Browser". Since then, no luck. Here is where I am at.
- I use Norton Internet Security. Deleted and setup Tor as trusted
connection several times.
- Each time I try to connect to Tor, I see
firefox.exeas running processes but Tor does not start.
- I do not even get to see the Tor Configuration Box.
- I installed BlackBeltPrivacy - Vidalia and when I click "Connect to Tor" and I get to see some success in the message "Tor is running"
- When I go to click "Start Tor Browser" nothing happens
- After a few minutes, I then get a Crash Report from Mozilla Firefox.
I really do not know what to do and would appreciate any help.
I have saved some log files if that will help.
May 08 22:52:52.597 [Notice] Tor v0.2.7.6 running on Windows 7 with Libevent 2.1.5-beta, OpenSSL 1.0.2g and Zlib 1.2.8. May 08 22:52:52.704 [Notice] Read configuration file "C:\Users\Ravi Nimsons\AppData\Local\BlackBeltPrivacy\Config\BlackBeltPrivacy.torrc" May 08 22:52:52.704 [Warning] Path for DataDirectory (C:/Users/Ravi Nimsons/AppData/Local/BlackBeltPrivacy/RuntimeData) is relative and will resolve to C:\Users\Ravi Nimsons\AppData\Local\BlackBeltPrivacy\RuntimeData. Is this what you wanted?