How can I submit a pull request to the Tor core repo?
- Register for a new account at the Tor Bug Tracker. If you don't want to register there is also a default account. You'll find username and password at the page.
- Create a new ticket.
- Depending if you have a public repository or not you can do different steps:
- Add a link to a public repository. You can either host it on your own or use code hosting facility.
- Otherwise just create a diff and append it to your ticket. Make should that the patch applies to the current master.
- Wait until someone picks up on your ticket and sends you comments or approves your patch.