Subgraph has a new "Adversary resistant computing platform" called 'Subgraph OS' that seems superficially similar to Tails. What are the differences between the two projects?
Mentioning only a very few,
- Subgraph has a Grsecurity/PaX hardened kernel. Tails doesn't.
- Subgraph lets you choose which application to route through Tor and which through clearnet or VPN very easily. Tails doesn't.
- Subgraph can be used as a live USB, but it can also be installed as the default system, something that Tails doesn't.
- Subgraph implements a sandbox for every application.
- Tails is a more mature project than Subgraph.