I did a lil thing because i want RSS over Tor, but no RSS reader is Tor aware. They fetch everything over one circuit and i do not like this. This is shit.
So here is RSSNSA: https://notabug.org/SuspiciousActions/RSSNSA
RSSNSA works like this:
- Fetch your RSS feeds with wget
- Serve your RSS feeds locally
- Let your RSS reader of choive fetch it locally
There are some Features:
- Supports all (non shit) RSS Readers! (maybe)
- New circuit every fetch!
- Randomized fetching times!
- Spoofed useragent!
- Add Onionsupport for your RSS reader of choice!
My main concern is, that wget produces another fingerprint than your normal RSS reader. But those will produce their own so as long as there is no standardized RSS reader for us Tor users, it is as good as we get.
What do you think of it?