I think I messed up my router or my modem using Tor as a relay.
This week, I decided to buy a new router and it fixed my problem, but the problem came back tonight.
Here's the problem:
Some websites are simply unaccessible. While I can browse the Web as usual, I can't load http://uqam.ca/ and monoprice.com/. On Monoprice, I get an error 502.
My modem is a coaxial cable one... My ISP is Cogeco Canada.
My relay is a wired Raspberry Pi 3 plugged on the same router I use to share my Internet with smartphones, laptop and wired desktops. The Raspberry Pi is dedicated to running Tor.
Here are a few custom torrc lines I wrote:
SOCKSPort 0 ORPort 443 ExitPolicy reject *:* ExitRelay 0