Today I got an idea, that I have multiple (5) computers, which I can have running all the time, so why not to make them all relays, right? Well for one, I have limited connection (50mbit up/down). So I guess I would surely lose my Guard status, if I ran those 5 computers on that line. Is there any reasoning as to why would I consider it?
- server with Xeon 4/4 3.2GHz
- desktop with i7 4/8 2.4GHz
- desktop with i7 2/4 2.6GHz
- desktop generally slow, I don't know the exact CPU
- desktop generally very slow, I don't know the exact CPU
I am currently running a relay on the server. With regard to the CPU speed, which I don't really think is the limit, nonetheless, if I had those first 3 computers running all the time as relays, is that a good idea for some reason than having all bandwidth used by the server?